Coupon not taking full discount?

DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,495
edited December 1969 in The Commons

So, I just got the Aiko 6 starter bundle and giselle 6 starter bundle. Because of the sale and promotion for those bundles, and PC+ pricing (which honestly I still don't understand how it works!!!) it was $33.58

Then I applied my monthly PA coupon, which says
"$6 off $18 on Daz, PC, and PA items. Excludes new releases, gift cards, and memberships."

It only took THREE dollars off.

The purchase was not new, was Daz, PA items, and was over 18, so why only take 3 off???

I was afraid to loose the discount, so i completed the purchase, but i'm irked that the coupon didn't work fully and I lost those 3 dollars. Nothing about the new sales and stuff makes any sense at all, its all so complicated and messy and nearly impossible to figure out prices and what things are supposed to be, and for whom, and in general I've honestly been avoiding the daz store like the plague because of it. But i needed something and it was cheaper in the bundles than alone, so I went for it. And i"m not a fan of genesis 2, so that's saying something, I guess.

Oh and that leads me to another problem I have. I can't get the autofit to work on genesis 2. It works with genesis 1, but not genesis 2. It starts and then stops and says its not recognized and everything fits wrong.

Just a bit frustrated :(

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,151
    edited December 1969

Open a support ticket on the coupon, and we'll ask if there's a general problem that needs to be fixed.

As for Auto Fit, what are you trying to convert? Genesis 2 has clone shapes only for Genesis and the opposite-sex Genesis 2 figure - if you want to convert earlier content you either need to convert to Genesis, save as an asset, then convert that to the G2 figure or you need the V4 for G2f/M4 for G2M products from the store.

• araneldonaraneldon Posts: 712
    edited December 1969

Appears to be yet another bug: coupon only gets half of its value applied with the New Look promo. I tried M6 Pro and some other item from there, same result.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,486
    edited December 1969

I think your questions about G2 autofit compatibility are answered in this thread. I had the same question basically.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/30715/

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,495
    edited December 1969

Thanks for confirming Arandeldon. I'll put a ticket in about it :/

Richard and greybro, I know its only genesis clothing, but i can't even convert that.

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Open a support ticket on the coupon, and we'll ask if there's a general problem that needs to be fixed.

As for Auto Fit, what are you trying to convert? Genesis 2 has clone shapes only for Genesis and the opposite-sex Genesis 2 figure - if you want to convert earlier content you either need to convert to Genesis, save as an asset, then convert that to the G2 figure or you need the V4 for G2f/M4 for G2M products from the store.

Thanks for the advice Richard, wish I saw that before giving up on using the coupon, and I can't refund the order and reorder since in the minutes that passed from the time I bought to the time I thought of that, the Stephanie 6 Pro Bundle was deleted from the sale!