Forum tab dropdown shortcuts - MIA

none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
edited November 2014 in The Commons

Wondering if it's because of my Firefox Browser, or have they been removed?
Thanks.

Post edited by none01ohone on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,147
    edited December 1969

You mean the drop-downs from the keywords in the page headers? They were removed with the new store.

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited November 2014

Thanks for the reply Richard. Navigation takes longer, as you have to go back to the 'Forum Home' main page to change.

Post edited by none01ohone on
  • ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reply Richard. Navigation takes longer, as you have to go back to the 'Forum Home' main page to change.

Navigation takes longer indeed. Getting to the "Fast Grab" and "Freebies" section is ridiculous. You have to go though the slidshow and wait until you get to these two categories. The overall change is good, in my opinion, but I think they should have made kept the easy navigation as well. Perhaps giving the shopper an option to choose how they want to view the site, the old way or the new way.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I do not like the slideshow on the store at all, theres too many and it cant be paused either, FG and Freebies are harder to locate, like they hidden away :lol: . The removal of the forum drop down is such a pain I used it always, wonder if its a sign the new forum is not far away?

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,045
    edited December 1969

On the scrolling banner click on the arrow on the left and it scrolls instantly to the end where the FG and Freebies are, move it off the arrow onto the banner and the scrolling stops. Works the same as the banner scrolls, move the cursor over the banner and it stops scrolling.