Obviously not 100% off...

HyJinxHyJinx Posts: 172
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello again folks!

I've been on a bit of an unintended Daz hiatus as a result of my family's cross country move. I'm finally getting the chance to pop in today and see that I've missed a ton! I'm trying to learn my way around, but I keep getting thrown off course because every so often the site will list every item on a given page as 100% off. It even says FREE in big red letters. Now, I know these things can't all possibly be intended to be free, but the false sale prevents me from seeing the real price. I can see the price of the item once it's added to my cart, but it's not feasible to add every item to my cart when I'm just browsing. On top of that, the discount that should apply doesn't apply once the items are in the cart.

Is this a known problem? Is it happening to others at all? If so, are there any work-arounds? Sorry if there's already a post about this, but I didn't see one when I glanced through.

Thanks!

Comments

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

The error just appeared this evening ... Coupons been buggy all week mind you...

• zombiewhackerzombiewhacker Posts: 671
    edited December 1969

The store seems to be back to normal.

Too bad... Mei Ling for free sounded too good to be true. :down:

• RPGMaker247RPGMaker247 Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

Any chance of the 100% off happening for real on Black Friday? (Am drooling at the prospect).

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

If you mean things that appear here: http://www.daz3d.com/freebies or interactive lessons, then they are intended to be free. By the way, when does Black Friday take place this year?

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,550
    edited December 1969

Cecilia- 28Nov14

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Duncan, please tell us what displays as free and, preferably, show us some screenshots. This way we can compare your experiences to ours and figure out what's really free and what's not.

And remember that DAZ has that generous rule that, when the system errs in a beneficial way for the customer, the extras are yours to keep.

Cecilia- 28Nov14

Thank you!

• RPGMaker247RPGMaker247 Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

If you mean things that appear here: http://www.daz3d.com/freebies or interactive lessons, then they are intended to be free. By the way, when does Black Friday take place this year?

Black Friday is November 28 this year.