Pyrit hair

TaozTaoz Posts: 9,740
edited November 2014 in The Commons

Under Pyrit hair for GF2 it says:

"One of the most popular hairs for Genesis, the Pyrit hair has been re-imagined for Genesis 2 Female(s)".

http://www.daz3d.com/pyrit-hair-for-genesis-2-female-s

But where is the Genesis version? I can only find the Gen4 version in the store.

Post edited by Taoz on

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,602
    edited November 2014

...that is interesting as I have the original version that has fits for both Gen4 and Genesis"Classic". When I pulled it up in my product library, the store page shows just the Gen4 version. very odd.

Just opened Daz 4.6 to check and yes, it shows under < Library/People/Genesis/Hair/SWAM/ > as well as in the Poser Runtime. I alosl looked at the installed products in the DIM and there are both DS and PS versions, the DS one with paths that all have "Genesis" listed in the package files.

I wonder if this isn't an accidental omission since in the product description it mentions the DSON Importer which is only needed if you are using anything related to Genesis/G2 in Poser.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,821
    edited November 2014

The Gen4 version actually IS the Genesis version. Or rather, they're both in the same package. It's in the description, but easy to overlook.

Compatible Figures: Genesis, Victoria 4, Michael 4, Aiko 4, Victoria 4 Elite, The Girl 4, Stephanie 4

What's Included and Features
    Pyrit Hair for Genesis (.DUF and .CR2)
    Pyrit Hair for Victoria 4 (.HR2 and .OBJ)

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,740
    edited December 1969

Hm, yea, you're right, I overlooked it. Wasn't it orginally a Gen4 only hair, which then later was updated to include Genesis?