Converting face morphs between male and female

Okay, this is one of those things I figure HAS to exist SOMEwhere as a Daz Studio product, but I'm darned if I can find it at the moment.

Lets say you have a momma Genesis 8 character, and a dad Genesis 8 character, and you want to create a son Genesis 8 character and a daughter Genesis 8 character for your web-comic.  You NEED the son and the daughter to have a familiy resemblance with the mom and the dad, such that when you plop them all together in the same room, anyone who looks at them will say, "Yes, I see some of momma in the girl and so of daddy in the girl" and "Yes, I see some of the momma in the boy and some of the daddy in the boy."

To put it another way, I NEED to be able to dial, say, 50% of the dad face-morph into the son, and dial 50% of the dad face-morph onto the daughter.  I also need to be able to dial, say, 50% of the mom face morph into the daughter and 50% of the mom face morph into the son.  To do that, there needs to be an easy-peasy, click-two-buttons-and-you're-done way to gender-convert the doner male face-morph onto the female base-model, and vice version, so that I can then dial them onto the desired other-gendered characters.

I could have sworn I remembered there being a product that did something like that, maybe for Genesis 3 if not for Genesis 8, but I can't flipping find it in Daz3D shop search at the moment.