Looking for Ensary Pose Props

Kind of pissed that I bought this thinking the box props would come with it? Instead, I am just boxed in like a mime. Anyone know how I can contact Ensary or where I can get these box props? I needed these for a project and contacted daz to find out, they took over a week to tell me to ask on the forum. Help please lol

https://www.daz3d.com/boxed-poses-for-genesis-81-female @ensary

Comments

• SeraSera Posts: 1,675

Just for future reference, poses never come with the props in the promos, unless specifically stated in the "What's included" section. I have long been annoyed by this.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

yeah true, but that is pretty crappy that the ensary poses don't at least list the box used since it is a needed prop to make the poses work correctly.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579

Did anybody ever find this box?

Love the poses and they are on sale.

But need the box!  :D

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,122

If you can't find this box anywhere, let me know, and I'll make it for you guys. 

Those Things said:

If you can't find this box anywhere, let me know, and I'll make it for you guys. 

Nice offer, but how do you know the exact size to work with the poses?

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

By switching to one of the orthagonal views with show bounding box.  Add a cube primitive and adjust scale till it fits the bounding box, height will probably still need to be best guess.

FSMCDesigns said:

Those Things said:

Nice offer, but how do you know the exact size to work with the poses?

Well, if you look in the product promos, it's been scaled to match each pose, and is sometimes a long rectangle, and sometimes practically a cube. So, to make these promos, the PA posed the figure, and then scaled the box around her. That should be pretty simple.

edited August 2021

I went ahead and hacked one together. It will load as a basic cube shape, and then you just scale it as desired to fit the pose you've chosen. You've got some material zones you'll need to fill in, and I suggest "Glass, Thin" in the native Iray shaders for the glass. Then just turn the rest of it gray plastic or whatever, and make the interior skylight thingy shine (Emission channel in the surfaces tab), and you're off and running.

Oh, forgot to mention, when you load the obj, set the scale to 5000%, and after it loads hit Ctrl+D to move it to the ground plane. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcnd7fr2yx8aw2j/Boxed Poses Cube.obj?dl=0

Box.png
    1049 x 741 - 335K
    Post edited by Those Things on
  • IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579

Most kind of you.

Thanks so much!

Ippotamus said:

Most kind of you.

Thanks so much!

No trouble at all, hope it does the trick! 

Nice work Those Things, appreciate the share.yes

FSMCDesigns said:

Nice work Those Things, appreciate the share.yes

No problem, happy to help!

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,147

Thanks @thosethings, very generous of you.

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,969
    @thosethings thanks so much