Shader Material Property Swapping Script/Pane

I would love a script product that works with and allows the swapping of individual selected shader surface properties.

• When opened, on one side of the interface it would show the surface materials/settings for the item currently selected.
  • It would have a section/panel where I can select from currently installed shaders. 
  • After selecting the second shader/material, I would see a corresponding list of surface materials, as it would be if applied to the selected object.  
  • With both material/surface properties visible, I would then be able to select the properties I want to apply to the current object; and only those would be changed.

Why?  I have some favorite PAs who properties for different types of shaders that I love; but sometimes another product may have a cute pattern, topcoat, and/or bump/normal map.  I end up making a primitive and applying the the second shader to it.  Then comparing the different properties.  I then dig through folders and changing out particular properties, while endeavoring to keep Glossy/Scatter/Metallic etc properties that better suite my needs or fancy.  A script interface would save me time, comparing two shaders, deciding which properties I want to keep from each, then noting the pieces parts locations, and swapping maps out.