Wanted: A Jamie Fraser Character and Hair, Jabot, and the Outlander Outfit

Clothes make the man- --or character. And so does the hair. I'm looking for hair that is straight at the roots but curls on the ends, no parts, the bangs can fall down to his eyes. I've seen hair that is too straight and too curly down to the roots and some hair that just looks too stringy. I've tried kilts on him but they don't look right without the jabot. The outfit needs wonderful tartan fabric testures for the Mackenzie clan. I've tried a Face Transfer to get the Jamie Fraser look but i'm failing miserably. I can't seem to do it on my own. I need help from the pros with their artistry and expertise. 

jamie fraser in kilt.jpg
201 x 250 - 11K
sam-heughan.jpg
1000 x 750 - 399K

Comments

• SeraSera Posts: 1,675

Back in the day, I used Micheal 7 and some of the basic head and body morphs to make a Jamie approximation. I can't seem to find the render, though. Have switched computers since then. I would also buy a Jamie character. : 3 

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830
    edited April 2021

Not an answer to your question at all, but a while back I went to an event and there was a young woman wearing a T-shirt with "Je suis prest" written across the front.

ME: I love your T-shirt, that --

HER: Gee, thanks. I made it myself, I'm a huge "Outlander" fan --

ME: -- was the motto of my father's regiment, and --

HER: What?

ME: What?

HER: ...

ME: Oh. Right. "Outlander". Never mind. Forget I said anything.

Having only read about but not actually read "Outlander", I had not known that the hero was a (fictional) Fraser of Lovat, so of course his clan motto would be the same as that of the Lovat Scouts, the 'personal' regiment of Simon Fraser, Lord Lovat (aka Shimi Lovat, aka MacShimidh). I went away feeling very dumb.

Post edited by bytescapes on