Disappearing Tree Stump Home!?!

WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I had to actually render it to be sure it exists...but it seems to have disappeared from the store...wassup? Geez, you REALLY have to act fast around DAZ these days when you see something you like! Seems like things disappear from category sales without any predictability ... does the new store delete after a certain amount of sales perhaps. I noticed the Stephanie 6 pro pack disappeared from a category sale within minutes of me buying it last week.

Tree_Stump_Home.jpg
1074 x 764 - 903K

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

As soon as you buy it you will no longer see it in the store pages unless you untick the "Hide Items I Own" box.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

tee hee

they testing to see who is paying attention.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    As soon as you buy it you will no longer see it in the store pages unless you untick the "Hide Items I Own" box.

And THAT'S tripped me up more times than I can count!!!

I go to find a link to something I have purchased to send a friend, to show them, and spend five minutes wondering where the heck it's gone!

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

yeah, it can be a little jarring to go back to the page after you've completed an order...but I LOVE IT. :)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

It's a great help to faster figuring-out-what-to-buy, but it does have one big unspoken flaw — it doesn't stay unticked. Move to another page or category, and if you don't notice you might not realise at once that the filter's been ticked again.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

It's a great help to faster figuring-out-what-to-buy, but it does have one big unspoken flaw — it doesn't stay unticked. Move to another page or category, and if you don't notice you might not realise at once that the filter's been ticked again.

That's it. That's the bit that bugs me. I'd rather it be OFF by default, so we can turn it on when we WANT it.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

That's it. That's the bit that bugs me. I'd rather it be OFF by default, so we can turn it on when we WANT it.

+1 :exclaim:

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,550
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

+1 :exclaim:

+100,000

The PAs in particular have been arguing with them about this since we were able to beta the new store. A good many of us had a bit of freak out when we didn't see any of our own products in the store.