[Released] Lorgent HD for Genesis 8.1 Male [Commercial]

Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,886
edited April 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

And now for the counterpart of the cabaloro, lorgent! PBRSkin (for most surfaces; for a few fiddly reasons I use Iray Uber for the eyes and Mouth (beak), G8M 8.1 UV.

Alien or possibly weird fantasy race! While distinct from humans, the overall shape is similar enough to support most clothing. There is a shape dial for the feet: the overall lorgent shape will shorten the feet but keep the toes fairly human-like, making footwear fit a lot more easily.

(Lorgent is derived from 'loro gente', or 'parrot people')

Post edited by Oso3D on

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,729

I saw him and thought a good add-on (variation) would be a bird character. Any chance?

• Cool Pardon my perversity, but any chance for female version? :D
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,886

Not likely; I had promos with nominally female characters, just by clothing choices.

Lorgent Dress.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 236K
  • GhostDogGhostDog Posts: 156

Looks great. One of the best aliens in the store. Definitely on my wishlist. 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,886

Thank you, story! It's a tricky balance to achieve; I like making aliens look, well, more alien, but then if you want to have a range of poses and outfits, you want the character to be a bit more humanoid.

• GhostDogGhostDog Posts: 156

Yes, I think that's the problem with most of the aliens in the store - they look too humanoid. But with this one you've done enough with the head and feet to give it a full on alien feel. 

• ivansolovkovivansolovkov Posts: 21
    edited April 2021
    Oso3D said:

Not likely; I had promos with nominally female characters, just by clothing choices.

Just thinked, that on female body type much more different options to tweak :D I mean, there is just much more production for female. (Just like in real life, jeez) P.S. I beg you pardon, once again, but did you receive any messages from my side? I asked some questions, but you didn't respond. Sorry for bothering.
    Post edited by ivansolovkov on
  • Thank you Oso.  Wife instabought this one and is very happy :)