Posable tomes, codices, and scrolls

CoryllonCoryllon Posts: 280
edited April 2021 in Product Suggestions

For arguement's sake I use books to refer to the tomes and codicies to give an idea for the look and feel of books. I am not looking for modern books you'd find on the shelves. I am looking wooden and metal bound, leather wrapped books, spell books, etc. Scrolls are self-explanitory.

I have found books that are either open 180 degrees or closed, but none I can open as required, makes holding books for spell casting difficult. I end up having a fully opened book I have to size and rotate and it looks fake and always required editing in post. Books I can actually open to someone between 1 and 180 degrees with pages you can fan out would be perfect for spell casting. Likewise scrolls one can open with shadars that be applied to the page after with tiling to accomodate the length of the scroll would be exactly what's needed. Scroll cases and books with chains to hang them from and locks to secure them would be exactly what the doctor ordered.

If such a thing exists, on this site, please link them below, I don't do renderosity etc.

Post edited by Coryllon on

Comments