beanstalk vine?

shanteshante Posts: 206
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Years ago DAZ offered in the store a giant vine...or a jack in the Beanstalk kind of vine.
I know I purchased it and needing it now, after all this time, have been trying all day to find it in my order history to download it and can not for the life of me figure out the actual name needed to type it into the search engine.
I looked in the store and exhausted all the variables for that search too, with no results.
Does anyone here know what I am talking about or know what it might have been called then?
thanks

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Lisas Botanicals Beanstalk ????????????

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Lisa's Botanicals are sold at HiveWire now.

• shanteshante Posts: 206
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

YES THAT IS IT.
    I know she is no longer selling here...went over to Hivewire. But I did buy it when it was first released and there is no way I can type in the whole name proper enough in my order history to retrieve it from my purchased archives....unless it was originally offered BEFORE DAZ
    started the order history on the site which is sometimes flaky remembering or having recorded older items I have purchased.
    Just tried typing in: Lisas Botanicals Beanstalk and that too lent a deaf ear.

edited November 2014

That wasn't the question which was asked. Shante asked for the name of the product which has already been purchased.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited November 2014

shante said:
    chohole said:

YES THAT IS IT.
    I know she is no longer selling here...went over to Hivewire. But I did buy it when it was first released and there is no way I can type in the whole name proper enough in my order history to retrieve it from my purchased archives....unless it was originally offered BEFORE DAZ
    started the order history on the site which is sometimes flaky remembering or having recorded older items I have purchased.

Try it as

Lisa's Botanicals - Beanstalk

Edited to add it may have been once included in a temp bundle (or a .99c PC sale), as I purchased it 4th May 2011, and that order has a lot of products on it

I found it in my product history by typing just Botanicals in the search box, and got a list, as I think I own almost all of Lisa's catalogue.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,766
    edited December 1969

You should be able to find it just by typing bean in the filters of your product library. The full name, as Chohole said, is Lisa's Botanicals - Beanstalk

edited December 1969

You should be able to find it just by typing bean in the filters of your product library. The full name, as Chohole said, is Lisa's Botanicals - Beanstalk

Yeah. Got the same response from Customer Service but it just does not appear in my history.
    There are VERY FEW THINGS IN MY TIRED OLE LIFE I AM SURE OF and having purchased this item I am Absolutely sure of having done. My order history goes back as far as 2002 but I have been a DAZ customer all the way back to when there was no DAZ but Zygote. There have been many instances where i needed to re-DL an old item and could not find it in my current order history yet it is in my Runtime folder though damaged or missing a thumbnail/.rsr/.png file I wanted to reload. And had to jump through hoops to get it re-loaded for me by Customer Service.Frustrating. I hate to have to re-purchase it at HiveWire now if I can't figure out how to get it here.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    shante said:
    chohole said:

YES THAT IS IT.

Try it as

Edited to add it may have been once included in a temp bundle (or a .99c PC sale), as I purchased it 4th May 2011, and that order has a lot of products on it

I found it in my product history by typing just Botanicals in the search box, and got a list, as I think I own almost all of Lisa's catalogue.

Do you have a record of the name of the bundle it was in?
    There have been times a product will NOT appear in my order history if part of a bundle. Don't know why just true. :(

edited December 1969

No sorry, I don't know. It's just that I noticed the order which contained that product had 28 items in it, which is quite unusual for me.

edited November 2014

shante said:
    chohole said:
    shante said:
    chohole said:

YES THAT IS IT.

Try it as

Do you have a record of the name of the bundle it was in?
    There have been times a product will NOT appear in my order history if part of a bundle. Don't know why just true. :(

It was part of the Think Outside The Box # 2 bundle. And also the Fantasy Tales Bundle 2

Post edited by Cybersox on
    edited December 1969

just tried keying in both items in the store search engine and came up with nothing. Unless it was something pulled when she left the store.

edited December 1969

If you bought it then it should still be in your Product library. I think maybe file a support ticket to see if they can help you.

edited December 1969

shante said:
    just tried keying in both items in the store search engine and came up with nothing. Unless it was something pulled when she left the store.

AFAIK, most of the bundles that contained Lisa's products were pulled from the store when she left. Looking at the fun with Bundles page http://home.arcor.de/familie.reichow/3D/fwb1.html I can see the beanstalk was also in this bundle:

11399 - ps_bn328 - Curious Extravaganza 3

• CzexanaCzexana Posts: 167
    edited November 2014

It was also in the 'Curious Extravaganza 3' bundle available in mid October 2011 - I bought it on 15th October 2011.

Edit: heh beaten to the punch :-)

Post edited by Czexana on
    edited November 2014

chohole said:
    If you bought it then it should still be in your Product library. I think maybe file a support ticket to see if they can help you.

Yes I did but they still want some proof of having purchased it. For ages I was ordering my products on cd because of a too slow net browsing interface. I religiously kept all the hard copy invoices with the cd as well as carefully typing an printing labels to tape on the cds to make it easier to find stuff om them. But one day reality hit me when my first major computer crash landed on me like a ton of bricks. Slowly realized i was spending so much time doing all that and still some cds would not open or got misplaced in my mountains of thousands of cds and hard copy documents. I have been through 4 computers since I started buying stuff for Poser first from ZYGOTE then from DAZ and eventually from everyone. All my communications and emails and orders and products carefully downloaded and archived there and external drives died with the hardware. No matter how careful I was so much got lost i just gave up. DAZ and Renderosity and some of the other sites are thankfully offering the retrieval system for purchases and I got even lazier. Until I need something I am so sure I purchased I'm willing to stake my name and reputation on the fact. In some cases it worked out. In many cases it did not. So stuff I paid for and never got to use I either have to repurchase or forget about.
    Knowing I did buy it makes going to Hivewire to buy it again so much harder.

EDIT:

I wish all the sites that offer products to purchase gave everyone a week or two to purchase all the stuff in their wish lists before the merchants move out and pull their stuff with them. I have lost hundreds of cool stuff on hold in my wishlists for when i really needed them only to lose them suddenly when the merchant left the stores. Sucks!

Post edited by shante on
  • UnseenUnseen Posts: 606
    edited November 2014

I have bought the beanstalk in 2008 (November 1, 2008 says the invoice) and the name of the set was Lisa's Botanicals - Beanstalk. It is still in my purchase history and I just had to type botanical in the search field to find it (as already said in a previous post)

Strange that you do not find it though I have the same problem with some very old purchases made in 2002. These items are in an older database that was not imported in the store when it changed in 2002-2003. I meanwhile still have the installers and the invoices so that it is not a real problem for me...

Post edited by Unseen on
    edited December 1969

Wilfred said:
    I have bought the beanstalk in 2008 (November 1, 2008 says the invoice) and the name of the set was Lisa's Botanicals - Beanstalk.

It is still in my purchase history and I just had to type botanical in the search field to find it.

Strange that you do not find it though I have the same problem with some very old purchases made in 2002. These items are in an older database that was not imported in the store when it changed in 2002-2003. I meanwhile still have the installers and the invoices so that it is not a real problem for me...

The told me in customer service the info was not brought over to the new database but they do have a record of it being purchased and then the cost refunded. At the time I was getting product burned to CD and rarely asked fro refunds because of the obvious logistics of "REMOVING THE PRODUCT FROM AL HARD DRIVES, ETC." required when getting a refund for downloaded product. I have no record on my order history for the date they told of the purchase yet I do have records of purchases made before that date and after within a very short span. I find it strange there is no electronic footprint of the purchase or the refund even though it should be there.

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 606
    edited December 1969

I think that there should be a proof of purchase because I was told at the time (as you can see it was more than 10 years ago) that I could get a printed invoice that would be sent by postal mail. I have not asked for it because I had my installers and order. Anyway I also think that it is strange that you are told that the item was refunded if you asked for no refund. I really do not understand...

I wish you good luck because such problems are always delicate...

edited December 1969

Wilfred said:
    I think that there should be a proof of purchase because I was told at the time (as you can see it was more than 10 years ago) that I could get a printed invoice that would be sent by postal mail. I have not asked for it because I had my installers and order. Anyway I also think that it is strange that you are told that the item was refunded if you asked for no refund. I really do not understand...

I wish you good luck because such problems are always delicate...

Yeah imagine how I feel.
    I have been in communication with Crissie here who is patiently trying to clarify all this for me. Apparently between the time of order and the time of getting the item(s) burned to CD which is now confirmed was the mode of transport, it was canceled but they are not sure for what reason since it was 9 years ago.
    I know for a fact it wasn't the card not allowing the order to be processed, because DAZ has held my card "hostage" as card on record for such orders ever since I have been a customer here (Since Zygote or Pre-DAZ TIME!) and orders before and after the recorded dates of this problem went through without a hitch.
    A gremlin in the works. Because I know what kind of images I create I would never have canceled the order especially having NEVER received it to find problems working with it. It was just one of those items I would have treasured until I had need for it. o all this time I have thought I had this item available to me for DL. Now I have to deal with the frustration of that not being the case any longer because the item is no longer available here. The fact Hivewire got hacked twice that I know of and the fact the last time it happened someone did in fact make off with my AMX card info and were busted by AMX trying to use it three times after my last purchase at HiveWire, sort of doesn't give me any thrill of returning there to make purchases again.