Face Morph Help

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Trying to make a "parent" morph that I can use on a child to give it similar face features.
I have tried using:
http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/userguide/creating_content/modeling/tutorials/pbms/start

But keep getting geometry error.

(Noob and couldn't get pics to directly attach.)

I setup Genesis figure as base resolution, and then tried as poser export and daz export:
But when I try using the morph loader on base Genesis figure, it gives geometry error.
I know its something simple.

Thanks for any help to solve this problem.

Morphtry_set_Error.jpg
591 x 726 - 42K
Morph_Pro_Screen.jpg
603 x 677 - 96K
Morphtry_set_export.jpg
549 x 592 - 93K
Mesh_Resolution.jpg
1308 x 563 - 167K

Comments

• throttlekittythrottlekitty Posts: 173
    edited December 1969

Be sure to hide the hair and any other props your figure is wearing, otherwise those are included in the export.

• edited December 1969

Removed all from scene except figure, and still the same.
    Head scratcher since I followed document to the T and even tried a few suggestions as using use figure instead of groups.

• throttlekittythrottlekitty Posts: 173
    edited December 1969

Ok, so time to check your import/export settings in your modeling app- What are you using?
    The most basic test would be to import and export without touching anything, but selecting and moving some polygons is basic enough to not break anything. (Unless you're using Sculptris, which can change the geometry as you work, I think by default.)

• edited December 1969

Ok, so time to check your import/export settings in your modeling app- What are you using?
    The most basic test would be to import and export without touching anything, but selecting and moving some polygons is basic enough to not break anything. (Unless you're using Sculptris, which can change the geometry as you work, I think by default.)

No I did morph in daz then exported to convert into morp dial, but think I am missing something.
    I'll try exporting to hex or something first.

Thanks for help