G8F Monster Varities

anaximanes_2000anaximanes_2000 Posts: 273
edited April 2021 in Product Suggestions

Some of my monster suggestions have been made, and Rawart, Josh Crockett, AntFarm, and others, I thank you!  However, I thought I'd compile a list of monsters I would like - specifically sexy women version for G8F (not G8.1 if I can help it since I invested enough money in 8).  Feel free to mention monster women or creatures you'd also be interested in buying here!  Hopefully a creator sees this!

Mantis Humanoid Female Monster

Cockroach Humanoid Female Monster

Fly Humanoid Female Monster

Scorpion Humanoid Female Monster

Plant Humanoid Female Monster (I made a specific post about this here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/411046/plant-women ;)

Octopus Humanoid Female Monster (Like Dungeons and Dragon's Mind Flayers only G8F)

Crab or Lobster Humanoid Female Monster

Snake (with legs) Humanoid Female Monster (like Snake Men from Masters of the Universe)

I think any of these would be great for male monsters too, but there is a significant lack of female monsters.  My projects I make with Daz skirt the line between sexy and scary, so having these female monsters be in that range of look would be ideal (of course with the sliders I could make them less monstrous and more feminine).  And, to Josh and the other monster makers, may I also humbly ask for more sliders for the morphs?  In other words, maybe having the heads be separate from the body morphs (or mantis arms, scorpion claws, etc.)  Anyway, thank you for taking the time to look at this!  I cannot be the only Daz user that would enjoy these strange and yet compelling creatures!

Again, post your monster ideas for G8 FEMALES here!  I’d like to see what others come up with too!

Post edited by anaximanes_2000 on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
      I cannot be the only Daz user that would enjoy these strange and yet compelling creatures!

I am very sorry to tell you, but you are indeed..................LOL

I can't see a use for any of them in what I do, but I am all for variety so bring it on. The scorpion one sounds interesting

• anaximanes_2000anaximanes_2000 Posts: 273
    edited April 2021

I, of course, disagree with your................ mature opinion.  There are a lot, and I mean A LOT of adult transformation, monster, sci fi, D&D, etc. content in several communities.  I am only one such creator and I have about 2000 people in my Discord at any time and make over $3000 a month on my content I make with Daz models.  Nonetheless, thanks for supporting variety- it is the spice of life!

*Edit - As an aside, after clicking your FSMCDesigns DeviantArt, I was suprised that you have all the nudity/sexual content.  I had no idea I could link my adult content here, good to know!

Post edited by anaximanes_2000 on
  • WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

anaximanes_2000 said:

*Edit - As an aside, after clicking your FSMCDesigns DeviantArt, I was suprised that you have all the nudity/sexual content.  I had no idea I could link my adult content here, good to know!

You can link to your galleries on other sites like DeviantArt. But you cannot post nudes directly here.

• Wolfwood said:

anaximanes_2000 said:

You can link to your galleries on other sites like DeviantArt. But you cannot post nudes directly here.

Thank you!  I went ahead and made a signature!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

I was trying to be funny, guess I failed. I always find it funny when anyone tends to speak for anyone but themslves. There probably are others that are into what you are, no idea. I do get lots of crazy commision requests, so it's probably a safe bet. I do however have some insight on the store and what seems to sell based on what I have seen over the years and my time in the forums and there haven't been many requests for products like what you are after, but hopefully there are some PAs into this type of thing also.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,612

anaximanes_2000 said:

... for G8F (not G8.1 if I can help it since I invested enough money in 8). ...

G8.1 can use all the G8 clothes, characters, morphs, etc. No reason you can't use them side-by-side.

As for your suggestions: I like the scorpion and plant ideas, not sure about the cockroach but I'm sure some would like it.

• CyberdeneCyberdene Posts: 72
    edited April 2021

Well, maybe the reason why there isn't a high demand is that a lot of people might not know what to do? Creativity never stopped other sites from having a lot of ideas flow through their store. I've been wanting to see some monster figures being produced that aren't just fantasy ones which I'm kind of sick of at this point..We already have too many zombies and don't need any more of those. What we need is stuff like this....If Daz could produce anything of this nature I would gladly buy it all up day 1...Because I'm not feeling the monsters they currently have other than that Giant Spider which looked really cool when rendered in a dark environment with good lighting. But what i just posted isn't for females. I mean I'd rather have stand-alone monsters just as much as ones used with G8Female. They just released the creature abyss set, I looked at them and thought some of them look neat...They still don't shock me like this thing I posted an image of..I'd love to see DAZ Originals come up with crazier monsters and creatures. I know someone here is capable of it.

vFd4f8X.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 1M
    Post edited by Cyberdene on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 10,933

anaximanes_2000 said:

Linking to an external gallery containing adult content is usually allowed provided that gallery offers a way to filter out such content and filters it out by default. 

• Yeah @Cyberdene, I like the abyssal stuff for sure, which I am going to personally change their textures to make at least some plant monsters from those (since Daz already have umpteen number of demons).  But, I liked them very much and I was especially glad they made a female as well.