Wireframe render

cesar331cesar331 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Good afternoon,

There is a way to make a wireframe render?

Thanks.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Not to render, no.

But you can set the Viewport to Wire Texture Shaded or Wire Shaded, and use the Print Screen button. That is the only way that I know of.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

If you render using Hardware render it will render as you see it in the viewport.

• cesar331cesar331 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Not to render, no.

But you can set the Viewport to Wire Texture Shaded or Wire Shaded, and use the Print Screen button. That is the only way that I know of.

Thanks, but I need the image in a high resolution.

If you render using Hardware render it will render as you see it in the viewport.

Thanks. I used the "Hardware Assisted Render" and put the figure in wireframe in the viewport, but the render still was textured.

edited December 1969

cesar331 said:
    Not to render, no.

Thanks, but I need the image in a high resolution.

Thanks. I used the "Hardware Assisted Render" and put the figure in wireframe in the viewport, but the render still was textured.

What's the exact version number? 4.6.3.12 or higher should render using the current draw style.

• martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,346
    edited December 1969

I don't see hardware option in DS 4.7. There is a "Basic openGL" option which does the wireframe perfectly. Use diffuse color to change wireframe color.

edited December 1969

gilikshe said:
    I don't see hardware option in DS 4.7. There is a "Basic openGL" option which does the wireframe perfectly. Use diffuse color to change wireframe color.

Yes, it's called Basic OpenGL in 4.7.

edited December 1969

Thanks.

The version I'm using, is 4.6.3.52 Pro.

But, the options you are speaking of, are not present under "Render Engine".

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

There is no render Engine button that I know of?

You will find the setting in Render > Render Settings as shown below. Move the slider to the bottom as shown below.

Does that help?

Untitled-1.jpg
    266 x 556 - 55K
    edited December 1969

Yes, "Render Style", that was what I meant.

I downloaded the 4.7 version, so it worked now.

Thanks.