Casual Cool for Genesis 2 Female(s) Now Available [Commercial]

ryverthornryverthorn Posts: 200
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Just released for Genesis 2 Females.............. Casual Cool

This outfit is perfect for everyday renders. Includes camisole, overshirt, and capri style pants.

http://www.daz3d.com/casual-cool-for-genesis-2-female-s

Thanks for looking :)

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Nicely done. I like the embroidered pocket.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    I liked this a lot; it's the only post-Belle item I've picked up. I do wish it had 'activity' morphs in addition to the fitting morphs, but I think the embroidery really sold it to me. The flower up the front is just...adorable, and I'm looking forward to putting that in a render.

-- Morgan

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited November 2014

Thank you Ryver!

I knew I forgot something yesterday.

Post edited by Mattymanx on
  • ryverthornryverthorn Posts: 200
    edited December 1969

Just curious what you mean by activity morphs.... that way I know for future projects and can put them in :)

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    I liked this a lot; it's the only post-Belle item I've picked up. I do wish it had 'activity' morphs in addition to the fitting morphs, but I think the embroidery really sold it to me. The flower up the front is just...adorable, and I'm looking forward to putting that in a render.

-- Morgan

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

Just curious what you mean by activity morphs.... that way I know for future projects and can put them in :)
    It's something that shows up relatively rarely in items, essentially movement morphs that aren't just for shaping. For a vest, for example, you would have the standard 'buttoned up' look, but you should be able to unbutton it, and have it hanging open and loose, or any partial of that. (Vests, coats, and button-up shirts are where it's really important to have it, so for instance your Lone Wolf for Genesis has Open (left, right, both) morphs which qualify in my mind as activity morphs, similarly the 'blow open' on Stylin' for M4. Mainly in that they're not just for fitting, they're useful for setting the scene, or characterization.

In the case of the Casual Cool, it'd be limited to stuff like dressing/undressing morphs (pants open, shirt edges up, stuff like that). I was also thinking the sleeves could rotate over the shoulders, then I remembered how much of a PITA getting anything on top of shoulders is, so...yeah, never mind on that. :)

Attached is a WIP of a scene I've been putting together with the Casual Cool outfit...

-- Morgan

WIP_The_Dance_2.jpg
    1187 x 1920 - 660K
  • DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited December 1969

@Cyperfox, buttoning & un-buttoning type morphs can tricky, main problem is that the garment body parts will not auto follow genesis correctly when the morphed option is dialed in.