Expensive Homes (Interiors & Exteriors), High Rise Apartments w/street level retail

Might have asked for this before, but, I would love to have some high dollar type homes (think Michael's house from GTA5 - pictures of the front and back below) and some fancy apartment buildings with grould level retail space.  The apartment buildings could be simple, objects with no interiors other that the retail shops on the bottom that we could put stuff in or have the look of an interior shop via textures to keep the polly count lower.  

ApartmentBldg1.jpg
4032 x 1816 - 2M
DeSantaResidence-GTAV.png
960 x 536 - 1004K
photo-1024x7681.jpg
724 x 543 - 83K

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

I'd buy these.  I generally use the New York Stores and Tenements for city backdrops, but it would be great to have more modern storefronts, too.  Ditto on the California-type Spanish style houses, as well.

• Sevrin said:

I'd buy these.  I generally use the New York Stores and Tenements for city backdrops, but it would be great to have more modern storefronts, too.  Ditto on the California-type Spanish style houses, as well.

It'd be nice to have that house with all the accessories, like the pool and tennis court etc. Heck, any fancier house with all the trimmings would be great. Especially if they could be lined up and linked in with other streets that had city buildings. And yes, I am trying to build my own GTA5 type environment!