Hairstyle suggestions for Men

TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,274
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Suggestions for hair vendors - short, neat and groomed styles for men with realistic hairlines.

slick-hair-men.jpg
450 x 450 - 31K
Short-trendy-haircuts-men.jpg
500 x 666 - 24K
Mens-short-side-swept-hairstyle.jpg
500 x 701 - 100K
793859-1_mp.jpg
325 x 455 - 30K
2014-fall-winter-2015-undercut-mens-hairstyles.jpg
999 x 1119 - 107K

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

Yes! Would like these. With 'wind' movement morphs for styles when appropriate.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,406
    edited December 1969

The hair style in the third picture can be accomplished with Wildmane Hair.

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,194
    edited December 1969

Just a tangential comment, I like hair that fits both M4 and K4, such as Mature Mark Hair. I think it helps create a father/son relation without a lot of dialogue or other back story stuff. I don't use Genesis or later, maybe its easier with those.

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited November 2014

I' d like vendors to do a search for 'Hairstyle for males' in Google or Bing images. We would have more hairstyles for our every day males like those I see RL or in pics of males in the western world. Most male hair sold here is waaay too long on the sides of the head.

And it would fit females as well.

Post edited by Erdehel on
  • SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

Yes please .

• DamanyoDamanyo Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Erdehel said:
    I' d like vendors to do a search for 'Hairstyle for males' in Google or Bing images. We would have more hairstyles for our every day males like those I see RL or in pics of males in the western world. Most male hair sold here is waaay too long on the sides of the head.

And it would fit females as well.

Yes, I agree! I especially like 3, 4 & 5 and would also appreciate a basic buzz cut. Like the idea about using wild mane hair, I'll have to try that!

• amandafriskgoamandafriskgo Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

I like 2nd and 3rd) It's cool that men pay attention to their appearance) My boyfriend recently made new haircut and I don't want to look worse than he) I found some interesting articles http://therighthairstyles.com/20-best-hairstyles-for-square-faces-rounding-the-angles/ , http://therighthairstyles.com/5-winning-looks-with-bob-haircuts-for-fine-hair/ can you suggest, please, which haircut would siut me???

).jpg
    566 x 378 - 26K
  • ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited May 2015

No male hair in the links you posted. There are other threads talking of hair for females.:smirk:

Post edited by Erdehel on