Deepseas Pharaoh at War Billboards Egyptians of color

I recently got the Deepsea Pharaoh at war package, because I write and Illustrate an Egyptian/Nubian Goddess themed comic. I use some weapons and armor in them, but was hoping for flashback scenes of Ancient Kemet, pre-Grecian/Roman invasion era. Most of the era. But I noticed the only people of color were the Hittites, and not the actual Egyptians. 

Does anyone know of a way for me to get into contact with Deepsea? I'd pay for Billboards with people of color, or mixed ethnic groups. I just find it hard to do a flashback of a dark-skinned Egyptian deity, with lots of white Egyptian soldiers.

Here's a page example of my book.

Iatetmom344.jpg
1842 x 858 - 467K

Comments

• TaziraiTazirai Posts: 36

I can't use all of that in the setting. It would break suspension, even in a book about a mythological Goddess.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

Is there any reason DeepSea would have to be the one to make them? Anyone who owns the right assets could make billboards, including you yourself.

Also, just in the name of historical accuracy, there isn't really a scientific consensus on what the ancient Egyptian people actually looked like.

Gordig said:

Is there any reason DeepSea would have to be the one to make them? Anyone who owns the right assets could make billboards, including you yourself.

Also, just in the name of historical accuracy, there isn't really a scientific consensus on what the ancient Egyptian people actually looked like.

I was asking since he had already made them. As far as actual history goes, we do know what they looked like. One of the reasons I write and created this comic was because I study ancient Kemet. The myth of we don't know what they looked like comes from the late dynastic Era of Cleopatra. When the Greco Roman's became Pharaoh. But the early up until that time we do know. It's on the reliefs and in their records Not to start a war or anything, but much of ancient Egyptian archeological studies was conducted by basically European grave robbers who didn't understand how people of color could create this. Also, people with agendas related to race, which the people of ancient Kemet, never practiced. If you were green, and decided to live in Kemet, then you were of Kemet. Your previous nation didn't matter. As long as you followed Kemetic law and heritage.

Nevermind I think I found the product I was looking for. 

https://www.daz3d.com/now-crowd-billboards--ancient-egyptians