GMIC Plugin Installed - Where is the list of filters?

Finally getting around to re-installing several plugins.  Thank you, Philemo, Alberto, Sparrowhawke, etc.  Don't remember some of the details of installation.  Why doesn't my GMIC filter plugin have the list of filters?

GMIC Plugin Installed - Where is the list of filters?

GMIC Filters where are they.jpg
1257 x 927 - 135K

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

Just out of curiosity, did you move the extensions into a subfolder by chance?

Some folks had issues when they did that.

I thought I remembered having this issue too, but don't recall the resolution to it. Perhaps a simple restart?

In case anyone wants a link to the original thread for GMIC:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/200861/gmic-new-plugin-available-now-for-windows/

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Thanks, Dart.

That appears to be the issue.  I had put the plugin filter files in a subfolder called Philemo in the extensions folder.  Removing from the subfolder and putting the files directly in the extensions folder appears to have fixed the issue, at least for a couple of tests.  yes

Whew! I think I did the same thing.

In fact, I think it was that particular time that got me to stop putting my individual plugins in their own subfolders, unless they have a slew of files other than the three usual extensions. 

Heck, those files are easy enough for me to find without subfolders anyway, so....