Bottles with pouring morphs

nabob21nabob21 Posts: 954
edited May 2021 in Product Suggestions

Hello,

There are many great bottle props out there that have level and tilt morphs for the liquid inside of them. However, none of them seem to have the ability to have the liquid go up into the neck of the bottle when it is tilted, or have the liquid pour out. I know that this can be done because many years ago I came across a bottle freebie that did this.

Having these morphs would be very useful when you have characters drinking from the bottle (e.g. from a bottle of water or beer), and if a character was pouring something into a glass (e,g, a bottle of wine into a glass).

Thanks.

nabob21

Post edited by nabob21 on

Comments

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 954

Hello lou_harper,

I do have some of these products and they work ok for bottles that aren't transparent, but for bottles that are, these items don't work that well for pouring because there is no tilting of the liquid at the bottom of the bottle which would happen when you pour, and the liquid doesn't go up into the neck. I know you can position some of these props to look like they are in the neck, but they aren't usually seamless between the bottle liquid and the liquid/water prop.

Many of the bottle props on the market do have liquid morphs and it is a puzzle to me that they don't have the morphs I am requesting. I know it can be done because I have seen it before on a prop from 15+ years ago.