Selecting a render camera in DS 4.7?

AeonicBAeonicB Posts: 165
edited December 2014 in Daz Studio Discussion

I've been kind of out of the loop with DAZ since version 2 something or so, so forgive me. I'm primarily a Carrara user, anyways. :)

I can't find a way to let DAZ use a Camera as a viewpoint for rendering. Whenever I try to render, it only renders from the Perspective View, even if I'm looking through another camera in the viewport, not the Perspective View angle.

This is bugging me, since I just bought AoA's Atmospheric cameras, and I kind of, you know, want to use them.

Thanks for any help, it's much appreciated. :)

Post edited by AeonicB on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

It should render through the active view -- check that the Auxiliary viewport isn't using a different view.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,979
    edited December 1969

Are you sure the viewport you have changed the camera in is the active viewport - if you have a divided viewport, or the Aux Viewport open in 4.7, it may not be. Try right-clicking in the viewport you want o render, to get the menu, then press Esc to clear it and then render.

• AeonicBAeonicB Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

It is-- I'm using only one pane, with my view looking through the fog camera.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,979
    edited December 1969

Which fog camera? At least some parts of the Atmospheric Effects Camera ar reportedly not working correctly in DS 4.7.