Keyframes in timeline?

Any plans to make them more intuitive in future DS updates? Would help out those of us who can't afford to collect aniblocks

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,316

Intuitive how? A feature request needs to be a bit more specific if it is to stand any chnace of being adopted.

• bishboschbishbosch Posts: 47
    Well, like, after ten google searches of site:daz.com to figure out how to move keyframes by holding down the ALT button-- it doesn't work for me, it just opens up the box selector every time for some reason-- I just copied and pasted the keyframe data into the first frame. I still haven't figured out how to zoom in on the timeline-- is there a horizontal scroll wheel? Or are the view-frames-between parametres fixed? I don't imagine they are since it'd be a little challenging to locate two keys across, say, 500 frames (unless you have a very wide screen). All this was after straightening out the problem non-professional, very time-limited animators like me seemed to have with the OBJECT/NODE/NODE RECURSE stuff, which I think I now understand. (Apologies if I'm using the wrong terms, I'm not at my computer.) I was trying to was move dforce transformations that had been simulated on the timeline to my first frame, that's all. In my mind, coming from other animator suites, something like that would just be a click and drag operation.
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,316

I don't believe a dForce simualtion can be moved, since it isn't strictly an object with keys but a series of states of the emsh. It might not be impossible in principle, so I'd suggest putting in a ticket to request it (and if it is already possible they can tell you how).