Animated Graphic Novel program suggestion

I would like to find software to create an animated comic book. Does anyone know of a product which allows you to add movement to a comic book frame?  

Comments

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,925
    edited May 2021

Wakakanada said:

I would like to find software to create an animated comic book. Does anyone know of a product which allows you to add movement to a comic book frame?  

Sorry for not answering, but I am super greatful, that you are asking this question, for I am looking for something like that as well for years.

Post edited by Masterstroke on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,316

Would Clip Studio fit the bill? I think you need the pro version for animation, though.

• juvesatrianijuvesatriani Posts: 556
    edited May 2021

Wakakanada said:

If still exist, Motion artist from smith micro will be good choice  . Here quick search results in Youtube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=motion+artist

Another tools you can use will be all 3d software like Blender or even daz studio ( animating simple plain with your character render or images as texture map and transparency)

Photoshop - Adobe Premiere and After effect also handy for its each own especially if you need their filter of FX features on the fly ( animating - adjusting color and FX in one task )

Post edited by juvesatriani on
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225

juvesatriani said:

Wakakanada said:

If still exist, Motion artist from smith micro will be good choice  . Here quick search results in Youtube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=motion+artist

Another tools you can use will be all 3d software like Blender or even daz studio ( animating simple plain with your character render or images as texture map and transparency)

Photoshop - Adobe Premiere and After effect also handy for its each own especially if you need their filter of FX features on the fly ( animating - adjusting color and FX in one task )

Sadly as of August 2020 MotionArtist has reached its End of Life and is no longer supported by Smith Micro broken heart