Problem with a render.

DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Hello,
Here a problem which I never had before: the character is inside a darker zone, as if it were a badly made embedding.
The scene is complete and without postwork.
I'm with version 40 and this phenomenon appears from version 9.
There are 6 exclusive lights in the scene + skylight.
Did somebody already have this problem ?

Problème_rendu.JPG
463 x 544 - 59K

Comments

• mmoirmmoir Posts: 821
    edited December 1969

Hey Dudu,
    Is this done with network rendering? It doesn't look like it but i would check that out as a start, ie plugins on your network computer not the same as your main computer.

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

mmoir said:
    Hey Dudu,
    Is this done with network rendering? It doesn't look like it but i would check that out as a start, ie plugins on your network computer not the same as your main computer.

Hi Mike,
    I don't have any network for rendering...

Thanks for your answer.

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Is it an image of a 2D figure mapped as a shader to a vertex plane or plane primitive?

edited December 1969

Is it an image of a 2D figure mapped as a shader to a vertex plane or plane primitive?

He EP, that seems to be that, but it is m3 with clothingand stuffs which I manufactured to him !
    I wonder if it is not a problem of lights, but what ?

edited December 1969

He EP, that seems to be that, but it is m3 with clothingand stuffs which I manufactured to him !
    I wonder if it is not a problem of lights, but what ?
    Weird. It really looks like a matte line effect because it is so straight. Are you using dynamic hair or some kind of texture? Does the effect continue up for the whole figure or does it stop at a certain point?

edited December 1969

Yes, it is strange.
    At the beginning, I believed that it was the shade of the tent and it is accentuated with each version.
    It seems that stops with the arms.
    I added dynamic hair, but only to the pants and the lines go up higher.
    I think about something now, I added fog to recreate a little felted atmosphere of this moment of the day, would it be possible that it is this fog, in combination with the lights (each exclusive for something) ?
    Look at my last wip here : http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/727029/

edited December 1969

Looking at the WIP, I also see it around the hide hanging from the wood frame. Maybe it is the fog. Can you disable it to see what happens?

edited December 1969

YES, it was that!
    It is strange all the same, it's a fog inserted with a shape of box which very largely exceeds the scene, why a so small shade region ?
    No time this evening (it's 11PM here) to make a full render but the quick render shows that it's OK.
    If you have an explanation, it's welcome.
    Thank you for your help !