Is there something like "belly control for genesis" but for gen 8?

JessieJessie Posts: 42
edited May 2021 in Product Suggestions

I know there is "big girl morphs" and a lot of other body morphs for gen 8 but "fat" models for daz has always been.....well crappy. weight is a constant up and down yo yo and things sagg and squish. a 200lb person(pure fat, don't carry the weight well) is going to have that apron belly. side boob fat is a thing so is flabby arms. I could put the heavy/pear/weight slider all the way up and all three at once and still othing saggs. the legs/arms are too small for that amount of "weight" there is no belly apron and back/sideboob fat is almost non existant. Where is our saggy flabby squish rolls? 

I did find a thing called Belly control for genesis that gives you just the flabby belly but its only the belly and only for genesis( i think there is a gen 2 and v6 version though) there has to be something out there that makes that realstic flab. so far even the "fat" morphs are still to....."look i'm a model" normal average people arnt that tone/sculpted. I need squishy flbby girls and squish dad body guys. there has to be something out there that does that

Post edited by Jessie on

Comments

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,557

If I remember correctly, Zev0 started including similar morphs to the old Belly Control set into his 200 Plus morphs sets for the newer figures. You might want to take a look at those and see if they have what you need.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,438

Those are exclusively for above the neck. Check out the Shape Shift, Body Diversity, and Skin Folds & Creases sets.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

SnowSultan said:

If I remember correctly, Zev0 started including similar morphs to the old Belly Control set into his 200 Plus morphs sets for the newer figures. You might want to take a look at those and see if they have what you need.

Did you maybe mean Shape Shift?

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,557

Yeah I did, oops. Sorry and thanks for clarifying.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,201

zev0's body diversity morphs might give you what you're looking for.