CarraraCafe in trouble?

a-sennova-sennov Posts: 331
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Is the site maintained ?

All usernames are reset to be 'admin'. Just found it when tried to download SDK.

Anybody can access management console now.

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

I think Jetbird does maintain it. There was a kerfuffle a few months back and Holly threw in the towel, which made me sad. She had done a lot for the site and a couple bad actors put her on her last nerve and then someone questioned her integrity and that was it for her. I haven't even seen her post here since that point. I hope she's doing alright and comes back soon.

I'll have to go on over and see what it does for me.

• Jetbird D2Jetbird D2 Posts: 97
    edited December 1969

Hello,

Looking into this.

That is very odd and strange issue.

Please be patient, appears we got hacked and will see if the back up will work out.

There is very little information that I could find about this problem... still looking how to perform a fix for it.

Apologies for the inconveniences. I would be very grateful if no one would try to log in or reset passwords until I announce this issue to be resolved and fixed.

Thank you.

• rk66rk66 Posts: 438
    edited December 1969

Hi,

last information

rk.

Info_cafe.jpg
    500 x 1000 - 59K
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,990
    edited December 1969

Maybe the following happened..

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2014/12/mysterious-russian-malware-is-infecting-over-100000-wordpress-sites/

A Russian malware called SoakSoak has infected over 100,000 WordPress sites since this Sunday, turning blogs into attack platforms. It’s a potential shitshow, and it could have been prevented a few months ago.