Taarna Costume

onefromb5b4onefromb5b4 Posts: 26
edited June 2021 in Product Suggestions

Has anyone made the TAARNA costume from HEAVY METAL MOVIE  for G8?

I know there is a few for V4 and have I that one. 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Product Suggestions as it is a request for, not an offer of, a freebie.

• The Poser V4 version is the only one I've found by TerryMG. I also wanted to create a Taarna scene using Daz Studio G8 Female as the character. I'm still working on it but have made some progress. What I did was used Riversoft's clothing convertor to convert the costume into a G8 wearable. This works fairly well for everything but the iconic boots. So what I've done is I've used Poser to export a static OBJ for the right and left boots and saved as Poser props which I could then bring into Daz Studio. I scaled and positioned them and parented them to the G8 Female's shins. I turned the black leather material groups' opacity to 0 so they are invisible. For the black parts, I used a pair of stockings. With the feet and toes also set to invisible (for G8 and the stockings) I was able to get the Taarna boots to look the way I want with G8 character.  Here's a test render of the result so far:Taarna Character WIP by OldGeezerArtist on DeviantArt