Auto-Fit problems

sagorusagoru Posts: 32
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi all,

everytime I try to apply the auto-fit from a v4 cloth to a Genesis 2 shape, Daz 4.7 stop working. Any idea?
It gives me this exeption reason:
"DAZStudio.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\QtCore4.dll" at 0033:000000006C243CBB, QMetaObject::cast()+27 byte(s)"

Ty
K.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,806
    edited December 1969

Are you using the Victoria 4 for Genesis 2 Female product? What selections are you making in the AutoFit dialogue?

• sagorusagoru Posts: 32
    edited December 1969

Yes! In example if I use the "Fit to" command on HereAfter Arm clothing (on Victoria 6 shape), and I chose Victoria 4/Gloves or Victoria 4/Shirt, DazStudio crash and I receive this message: DAZStudio.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0033:0000000001000000

Ty
    K.

edited December 1969

I don't have that set, but I tried the cloves from the Victoria 4 version of Sensibility without a crash. Can you Auto Fit that item to Genesis without a crash? Can you fit a Genesis item to G2F without a crash?

edited December 1969

I'm sorry but I don't have it, but I tried with another product, Lucy Swimsuit and the auto-fit works. So the problem is connected to the product?

Ty again for your help
    K.

edited December 1969

If other items work yes, it's probably something in the product - though the process should still stop with an error, not crash DS. Did you try AutoFitting the problem item to the original Genesis, instead of Genesis 2 female?

edited December 1969

Sorry I forgot to answer you! The same product on Genesis works fine... the auto-fit works great!

Ty
    K.

edited December 1969

I mean it works great with genesis ;)

edited December 1969

OK, it sounds as if it's a peculiar combination of item and target. I think you need to open a Technical Support ticket so that it can be referred to the developers.