Back ground image? Where did it go? [SOLVED]

CrystalwizardCrystalwizard Posts: 102
edited December 2014 in Daz Studio Discussion

I can not, for the life of me, figure out where the option to load a back ground image went in this new version of studio. Anyone know where it is?

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Window > Panes > Environment

• CrystalwizardCrystalwizard Posts: 102
    edited December 1969

Thanks. Would it really be so much to ask for the developers to leave stuff alone that works just fine? And for them to update the docs to the current version with all the changes noted?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,804
    edited December 1969

The plan is apparently to expand the features, though no details of what that will entail have been released. Although it is a stumbling block when first encountered, using a Pane takes no more clicks (if it's left open, docked with other panes) than using the dialogue - and it may take less.

• CrystalwizardCrystalwizard Posts: 102
    edited December 1969

Great. I'm all for expanding features. At the same time how about:

1. updating the documentation instead of pointing docs that are several versions back and obsolete
    2. not making all the panes come in at the smallest possible sized
    3. making the panes remember the size that the user resized them to and come in the next time at that size.
    4. ASKING the users what they actually would find useful.

• rwbergersonrwbergerson Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Thanks crystalwizard for asking the question that kept me busy trying to solve for the last couple of hours, and thanks fixmypcmike for answering it now I can sleep tonight.