hows the weather in your biomes?

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited June 2021 in Carrara Discussion

like in star wars, they had a desert planet, dessert planet, ice, jungle, well it was a moon but still a biome.

could call jarjar's  a water planet 

badlands planet

final fantasy x had biones

and a shoopuff

Post edited by Mistara on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

I want to live on the dessert planet, with a spoon cheeky

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

tee hee.  terrain make of icream and hot fudge.  floating on lil gummi boats.

i converted a terrain primitive to vertex. just to see. file went from 12kb to 2mb

just woke up from a weird dream about bacon.  a stranger walked in to my apt and cooked up my last bit of bacon.  and i was wolfing it down before he could eat it.  i guess ya call it bangers and mash?

then i woke up and realized there is no bacon in my fridge.

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970
    edited June 2021

Are biomes hard to create in Carrara?  Maybe there could be a biome challenge? Can't create much stuff right now but love admiring all the art and learning from it.

Nope... bacon is bacon, though in the UK it is like Canadian or Irish bacon if you get it there. US bacon is called streaky bacon and used in recipes or to drape over roast meats that are very lean. Bangers are sausages. Like Italian thick ones in appearance, but more like Jimmy Dean's breakfast ones in texture/taste, but not as sweet. Many made with different herb and favours including modern ones like cajun or spanish flavours.  Mash is mashed potatoes. Home fries are home fries if you were thinking breakfast potatoes.

Now I am hungry!!!  Not nice for someone on a diet!  devillaugh  Silene

Post edited by SileneUK on

strealu bacpm cheeky

i think of biomes like snow globes.  but with sand, etc

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited June 2021

that's a terrariumkiss

edit to correct spelling, had terrains on brain blush

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

oh i remember those colored sand layers terrariums,  was all the rage in the early 80s.  pet rocks, colored sands >.<, rubics cubes

we were fad fabulous back then, lol

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970

Mystiara said:

oh i remember those colored sand layers terrariums,  was all the rage in the early 80s.  pet rocks, colored sands >.<, rubics cubes

we were fad fabulous back then, lol

Chia Pets and Heads!  cheeky  Silene

yep  luv the chia pets. lol 

hazy, foggy,

thunderstorm with some volumetric shaders.  native tools FX