can gen 4 morphs be injected into genesis clothing?

3DthiSS3DthiSS Posts: 146
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

hey all :cheese:

was wondering if I could transfer some gen 4 elite morphs into a belt from a genesis outfit....I have and use "morphing clothes" for the gen 4 stuff....is it possible to convert the genesis file to work in this program as well?

thanx

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

What are you trying to accomplish? If you want to use the Genesis clothing on V4/M4 you would need to rig it for those figures.

• 3DthiSS3DthiSS Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

yeah maybe I should of mentioned this is for a V4 figure with elite morphs converted through gen X into genesis.....basically what I want to do is inject gen 4 utopian morphs into a genesis belt which will then be used on a genesis V4 figure with utopian morphs.....am unable to get the belt to fit properly and thought injecting these morphs is the solution...can it be done?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

3DthiSS said:
    yeah maybe I should of mentioned this is for a V4 figure with elite morphs converted through gen X into genesis.....basically what I want to do is inject gen 4 utopian morphs into a genesis belt which will then be used on a genesis V4 figure with utopian morphs.....am unable to get the belt to fit properly and thought injecting these morphs is the solution...can it be done?

No, the belt should autofollow the morphs on Genesis -- I assume that GenX sets the morphs to autofollow when it converts them, otherwise all clothing would have problems with them. Does the belt have any adjustment morphs built in?

• 3DthiSS3DthiSS Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

yes you're right and I see I was off in the wrong direction...thanks for your time

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,944
    edited December 1969

Actually you can do it though FYI
    all my morphing clothes conversions do have the added morphs and using transfer utility instead of autofit you can add morphs too
    autofollow is often useless for me in carrara so I do indeed use this ability often saving stuff as support assets which I also need to do for loading in carrara as the autofit there sucks too.