NOW AVAILABLE: Diana and Jones in the Lost Temple of El Dorado [Commercial]

LuthbelLuthbel Posts: 110
edited December 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Lost Temples: El Dorado is a complete scenario for DAZ Studio.

This set includes lots of modular props to build your own pre columbian architectures. It also includes a complete sample scene representing a ruined courtyard.

All modules are presented both in low polycount and fully scalable HD props, from 9 polygons per 6x6 fees squares up to 160k polygons!.

Each prop is richfully textured, and the set contains up to 5 maps per piece, making it easy to export it virtually to any other program or render engine.

Additionally, it is perfectly possible to totally custom the architecture, so you can add or substract any amount of walls, grounds, stair segments or ornaments to fit your needs.

Diana and Jones is a complete clothing and props set for Genesis 2 Female(s) and Genesis 2 Male(s).

Diana and Jones is inspired in the classic expeditiousness but with a modern touch. The set includes high quality clothes, fully of details. It also includes a hat with highly detailed hair (female version hair have even movement bones). You can also find lots of adventure props in this set. Everything is fully textured in two complete sets, also including dirty version for clothing textures.

Diana and Jones in the Lost Temple of El Dorado, the first themed joint release by Luthbel and Luthbelina

Escenario2.jpg
1404 x 1080 - 795K
jones.png
1000 x 1300 - 3M
DnJ.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 2M
ElDorado01DAZ.png
1000 x 1300 - 3M
PROMO_PARA_FOROS.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Post edited by Luthbel on

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Nicely done. I picked this up this morning. =-)

• LuthbelLuthbel Posts: 110
    edited December 1969

Nicely done. I picked this up this morning. =-)

Thanks SereneNight, hope you enjoy it!

• LintonLinton Posts: 541
    edited December 1969

Grabbed it as soon as it went live.

This is a great package. Diana and Jones is so versatile.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,853
    edited December 1969

is a nice set and I got it into iClone without too much work
    but
    carrara hates the AoA SSS shaders and it seems I will need to redo the whole thing map by map so this line in the promo
    " making it easy to export it virtually to any other program or render engine." is not really applicable
    DAZ studio only I can accept and expect to redo stuff for other software, as I said it is a nice set but will be a lot of work for me to set up in Carrara so easy is not quite correct as far as that goes,
    I did try ctrl DZdefault on all the surfaces in DS and saving a new scene.
    the flames are the big issue, they are invisible as is, I may even need to redo the maps as I suspect it is something odd going on in the alpha jpg, I may need to in fact make a png of the diffuse with alpha in gimp, Carrara can be a bit fussy with image files sometimes, not your fault just am querying the wording of that promo.

edited December 1969

is a nice set and I got it into iClone without too much work
    but
    carrara hates the AoA SSS shaders and it seems I will need to redo the whole thing map by map so this line in the promo
    " making it easy to export it virtually to any other program or render engine." is not really applicable
    DAZ studio only I can accept and expect to redo stuff for other software, as I said it is a nice set but will be a lot of work for me to set up in Carrara so easy is not quite correct as far as that goes,
    I did try ctrl DZdefault on all the surfaces in DS and saving a new scene.
    the flames are the big issue, they are invisible as is, I may even need to redo the maps as I suspect it is something odd going on in the alpha jpg, I may need to in fact make a png of the diffuse with alpha in gimp, Carrara can be a bit fussy with image files sometimes, not your fault just am querying the wording of that promo.

My apologizas if it didn´t worked well in Carrara. I tested each piece in Marmoset Toolbag 2, 3ds MAX, Maya, Modo, UDK, Unreal Engine and CryEngine. It needed some work to setup because each application have its own shader system, of course, but i made the entire shading in each app from scratch.

• AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

Heck with archaeologist genre....I snagged this outfit (on the X-mas sale/discount along with your H.S. Maurice, too!) for a nice, comfortably rugged/biz casual, going out to the job site kinda outfit for my lady-engineer(s) to wear! It's even got a Duluth Trading-style leather satchel/briefcase...and 'messy' field notebooks ;D Thanks!! Sometimes I want normal people-clothes...and these fit the bill very nicely! (Since it's a double-guy/girl outfit, it's a two-fer...dunno if you and Luthbellina are two different people or just two different styles, but what the heck?! Thank you 'both'...)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Heck with archaeologist genre....I snagged this outfit (on the X-mas sale/discount along with your H.S. Maurice, too!) for a nice, comfortably rugged/biz casual, going out to the job site kinda outfit for my lady-engineer(s) to wear! It's even got a Duluth Trading-style leather satchel/briefcase...and 'messy' field notebooks ;D Thanks!! Sometimes I want normal people-clothes...and these fit the bill very nicely! (Since it's a double-guy/girl outfit, it's a two-fer...dunno if you and Luthbellina are two different people or just two different styles, but what the heck?! Thank you 'both'...)

They are Brother and Sister

edited December 1969

You´re welcome, and you´re not the only person who initially thought we´re the same person LOL. Cristina (Luthbelina) is my little sister. She had beenseeing me working for an entire dacade, and she finally decided to jump to learning and content creation. I´m really really proud on her learning curve. Thanks Chohole too for the clarification.

• AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 2014

Thanks Cho and Luthbel...and Luthbellina. :) You've obviously been a good teacher/mentor/inspiration! Congrats to both of you. :D

Kate_LuthnellinaOutfit.png
    426 x 1306 - 462K
    Post edited by AnIronButterfly on
  • edited December 1969

Was wondering, has anyone put the temple through it's paces in Vue yet? Because when I saw it that's immediately where my crazy mind went with it with jungle vines, trees and wild life! LOL