movie render fullscreen preview

WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,814
edited June 2021 in Unreal Discussion

I wish I knew how the hell I did this surprise

Usually it is a small rectangle of the top left corner that shows nothing but somehow this time it was fullscreen as it rendered

nothing in the online help has enlightened me as to what I accidently pressed on the keyboard

fullscreen.jpg
1921 x 1081 - 281K
Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,814
    edited June 2021

the mystery deepens

I can set it to do this prior to rendering by checking use separate process but thats not what I did

(and that invariably crashes my graphics driver)

well, I left it happily rendering a 4K video with it's tiny top left rectangle and while I was in the other room Lynx or Lucy jumped on my desk

cats devildo cat stuff

I returned to both monitors full screen live rendering the top half of the video!!!!

not a taskbar in sight but GPU-Z was on top 

still no idea how this happens, any key I try usually has adverse effects if any at all

(F1 apparently makes it render wireframe for example, many close it)

this is how I left it, I cannot get it to do it again to show the fullscreen

OK it randomly did it again and I didn't touch anything, was using DIM and downloading stuff

I can use the windows key on the keyboard to access paint to save the printscreen and open Chrome to post here BTW

and yes, my 980Ti is 6GB VRAM so that is rendering pretty full on devil

Untitled.jpg
    3840 x 1167 - 1M
    fullscreen4K.jpg
    3840 x 1167 - 948K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,814

it happens randomly on the occassional movie render and it seems nobody knows why. cheeky

anyway new problem nobody can probably help me with. blush

Sequencer recorder.

I capture gameplay with Shadowplay but wanted 4K Cinematic quality so tried recording my Thirdperson Player and then capturing a movie.

it didn't go well.

Interestingly the physics on objects I kicked and shoved and doors opening all recorded but my player is prone and follower camera weirdly positioned in accordance.