Skunk girl/skunkette for genesis 8 female anyone????

Is there any such thing ANYWHERE as a skunk girl/skunkette for genesis 8 female? The last one I saw available was for aiko 3 generation. It'd be nice to see that for 8/8.1 female. I see fox cat kitsune spider lamia you name it but ZERO skunk girls! That'd be a nice product!

Comments

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

I am NOT going to say, "Your idea stinks!"

nope, not gonna do it.

:)

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,062

There is no native G8F one I can find. The one in the store here: https://www.daz3d.com/furries-furs-skunk-and-squirrels is for a morph of A3. Which means it is possible to apply a similar morph to G8F, but not easy. You will need GenX2 and its A3 add-on, plus the G3F add-on, and then a convertor to G8F such as the RiverSoftArt one. It may be cheaper, instead, to commission someone like TritiumCG to do you a morph similar to the skunk & you do the texture yourself. TritiumCG has done a freebie A3 lookalike morph for G8F, so it's not a totally wild idea.

Sorry I can't help further.

Regards,

Richard.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,812

you could probably kitbash one by mixing bits of the cat, dog and fox furries and make textures for one of the tails

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,538

richardandtracy said:

There is no native G8F one I can find. The one in the store here: https://www.daz3d.com/furries-furs-skunk-and-squirrels is for a morph of A3. Which means it is possible to apply a similar morph to G8F, but not easy. You will need GenX2 and its A3 add-on, plus the G3F add-on, and then a convertor to G8F such as the RiverSoftArt one. It may be cheaper, instead, to commission someone like TritiumCG to do you a morph similar to the skunk & you do the texture yourself. TritiumCG has done a freebie A3 lookalike morph for G8F, so it's not a totally wild idea.

Sorry I can't help further.

Regards,

Richard.

That product is not for A3. Melody has a different head and different head UVs no conversion products sold will work. 

• Pwiecek, what are you talking about? I added furries for a3 to cart and it said I need to also get a3. So shouldn't the converter work?

edited July 2021

Furries requires Melody

Melody is BASED on Aiko 3 but the head and hip are different.

The hip is very similar but has an added tail

The head is completely different.

Unfortunately, the products at Rendo that would have worked are long gone.

Post edited by pwiecek on
    edited July 2021

Bear in mind that I'm saying AUTO conversions won't work. You COULD:

Auto convert the body textures from the mentioned product.

Kitbash the tail into an independent figure.

Create your own head texture using the ones from the mentioned product.

Kitbash some kind of head morph from existing cat or fox morphs

Post edited by pwiecek on
  • Piwecek I don't know jacksquat about kit bashing or texturing and I seriously doubt that guy would do a commission so I didn't bother. So therefore idea scrapped. Nice idea though. Too bad......

thanks y'all