What Happened to the Reality render Threads of past years?

nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Did they get deleted. I was here back in the days of Reality 1 and 2. But now i come and search for Reality Render threads and there seems to be nothing. Did everyone just give up?

Comments

• Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

nokoteb99 said:
    Did they get deleted. I was here back in the days of Reality 1 and 2. But now i come and search for Reality Render threads and there seems to be nothing. Did everyone just give up?

No, we didn't give up. The main Reality topic was removed when Reality was no longer sold at DAZ, at which point the conversation moved elsewhere. Of course, with Reality now back at DAZ with version 4 there is now a big thread on that.
  • nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931
    edited December 1969

nokoteb99 said:

No, we didn't give up. The main Reality topic was removed when Reality was no longer sold at DAZ, at which point the conversation moved elsewhere. Of course, with Reality now back at DAZ with version 4 there is now a big thread on that.

And where is that thread? what forum section

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

nokoteb99 said:
    nokoteb99 said:

And where is that thread? what forum section

The Commons