M4 Morphs++ no longer appearing/Installing after V4 morphs installed

nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have DAZ 4.7
I installed the M4 morphs++ using DAZ3D IM aplication that is called up when you press INSTALL in the DAZ3d website. They installed fine and i could see them. Then i installed the V4 morpsh++

Then Pose folder containing the m4 morpsh++ disappeared. And now i keep installing the M4 morpsh++ with the Online Installer DAZ3D IM application for mac, and still there is no Pose folder.

Is this a V4.7 BUg? what can i do?

Comments

• nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931
    edited December 2014

Here's how it is. As you can see the folders containing the Morpsh++ are there but the Michael morphs++ is unreachanble because for some reason inside DAZ the POSE folder is invisible. You see how there is no Pose folder where there has to be one?
    Before there used to be a visible Poses folder in DAZ studio where i'm showing here.

bb.png
    428 x 148 - 38K
    aa.png
    305 x 214 - 43K
    Post edited by nokoteb99 on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Can you post these 2 screenshots:
    1) In DS, Preferences > Content Library > Content Directory Manager, expand the "DAZ Studio Formats" and "Poser Formats"
    2) In DIM, on Ready to Install tab check the "Show Details" box in the lower right

edited December 2014

Never mind i got it thanks to previous Shots i had taken...It's because in the thing i have to select the POSER format directory not the DAZ one. If you go through the DAZ Studio formats even though there's the same My DAZ 3D Library folder, that one doesnt have a Poses folder not even a Materials. But if you go through the Poser Formats BOX(first graphic) then it does.

ggggv.png
    506 x 150 - 48K
    edited December 1969

Under DAZ Studio Formats, remove "Applications/Poser 6/Runtime" -- you don't want a DS-format content folder inside the Runtime folder. The Morphs++ are Poser-format files -- you need to look for them in Content Library > Poser Formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Pose.

edited December 1969

Under DAZ Studio Formats, remove "Applications/Poser 6/Runtime" -- you don't want a DS-format content folder inside the Runtime folder. The Morphs++ are Poser-format files -- you need to look for them in Content Library > Poser Formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Pose.

Thanks so much for that tip too!!! i didn't even know and it's been tricky going through the directories
    edited December 1969

Now the problem is Nothing happens when i inject the Morphs into the character.
    Oh i spent so many hours just figuring this problem out and now the injections don't even work. What do i have to do to make them work?
    There's a Pose/DAZMichael4/MorphInjections folder and inside a clickable graphic called INJ MORPHS++ M4.

i click that and then look in the dials and nothing happens.

When i tried it with V4, it did work for her but no for M4. Any idea why?

edited December 1969

After you inject Morphs++ and go to the Parameters pane, are the dials
    1) missing,
    2) present but grayed out, or
    3) present and dialable but nothing happens when you dial them?

edited December 2014

After you inject Morphs++ and go to the Parameters pane, are the dials
    1) missing,
    2) present but grayed out, or
    3) present and dialable but nothing happens when you dial them?

Well nothing is added. LIke when i did it with V4..She gets listings called morphs++ so it's obvious she has morphs++
    But the M4 morpsh+ injection is apparently not injecting anything

vic.png
    177 x 464 - 49K
    mic.png
    220 x 363 - 17K
    edited December 1969

So you load "Michael 4.cr2" from Content Library > Poser Formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Figures > DAZ People,
    then apply "INJ Morphs++ M4.pz2" from Content Library > Poser Formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Pose > DAZ's Michael 4 > Morph Injections

Do you have more than one Runtime with a "Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ:Michael 4" folder?

edited December 2014

So you load "Michael 4.cr2" from Content Library > Poser Formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Figures > DAZ People,
    then apply "INJ Morphs++ M4.pz2" from Content Library > Poser Formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Pose > DAZ's Michael 4 > Morph Injections

Do you have more than one Runtime with a "Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ:Michael 4" folder?

Not Quite I load Michael from Poser Formts/ Poser 6/Figures/Daz people

But yes i try to apply from Poser Formats/My DAZ 3D LIbrary/Pose/DAZ's Michael 4/Morph Injections.

because when i installed the morphs++ that's where they end up in.

And yes, apparently i have more than 1 Runtime with !DAZ:Michael 4.

The one in my Applications/Poser6 folder and the one in my Users/Shared/My Daz 3D libray.

PS Im on Mac Computer

edited December 1969

That's the problem, M4 base and Morphs++ need to be in the same Runtime, and only that Runtime should have a !DAZ:Michael 4 folder.

edited December 2014

That's the problem, M4 base and Morphs++ need to be in the same Runtime, and only that Runtime should have a !DAZ:Michael 4 folder.

Ohhh ok, so how would i fix this? I ireally don't know . it's confusing cause now i have like 3 places where DAZ stuff goes.

Documents folder,, Users/Shared folder(DAZ 4.7 decided to do this), and then Poser 6 folder

All of these 3 have a Runtime folder in them.

edited December 1969

i think i have a good idea on how to solve it. Tell me if it woould work.

Delete my michael 4 and morphs. and morpsh++.
    I had the M4 and MORPHS installed for Poser directory.

Now reinstall everything again as DS format to the Shared Folder. Now they will all go to the same Runtime and will work!!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,979
    edited December 1969

Yes, that should work.

edited December 2014

Yes, that should work.

Thanks Now I reinstalled and did it. And now it works!! :)
    I had alittle worried cause i couldn't find M4 at first. I thought he wold be in the DAZ Formats directory but he wasn't he was in the POser Formats directory.