Downloadable Products are not expiring.

KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
edited August 2012 in The Commons

I have downloads that were reset on July 16. It is August 1. I have a TON of downloads because I'm fetching all the DS files I don't have, because I was a Poser user before I added DS. I want the old ones gone. They aren't leaving.

Someone, explain?? ONE MORE ANNOYANCE!!

*Itemized History is ridiculous.
*No notification of duplicate purchases.
*Downloads won't expire and clear out.
*I (but perhaps not others) cannot do ANYTHING else at DAZ if I'm downloading a file. Happens in 2 browsers. Does not happen at Rendo.
*Forum threads don't move to the top of the pile when new posts are added to an existing thread.
*Store cart and checkout bugs and errors persist

By the time DAZ fixes all the problems with the forums and store, I'm not sure I'll still be shopping here.

Post edited by Karibou on

Comments

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

A bunch of my downloads expired; the earliest files I got were from the "wicked" sale.

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

A bunch of my downloads expired; the earliest files I got were from the "wicked" sale.

*sigh* Then I guess I'm just... Lucky. Or something.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

They are expiring, although they do stay there for a longer time than they used to.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I think expiration is now 2 weeks or so. I have items from 18th of July, and it seems to take about that much time that they drop off the downloadable list. So tomorrow that bunch of stuff will be gone.

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I think expiration is now 2 weeks or so. I have items from 18th of July, and it seems to take about that much time that they drop off the downloadable list. So tomorrow that bunch of stuff will be gone.

Nope. Still there. AAAAAH!!! I now have 2500 items in my available downloads. This. Is. Ridiculous.