Are there any good backpack props in for Genesis 8. Cannot find anything good.

cjrosdat4cjrosdat4 Posts: 20
edited December 2021 in Product Suggestions

Are there any good backpack props or outfits for Genesis 8, and I cannot find anything good tight boe.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,884

Searching "backpack" returns quite a few results. Are none of those what you're looking for? Can you be more specific about what you want?

• cjrosdat4cjrosdat4 Posts: 20
    Gordig said:

Searching "backpack" returns quite a few results. Are none of those what you're looking for? Can you be more specific about what you want?

I'm talking about like one of the school bags, like the Swiss backpacks.
  • Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,068

If you just need a static prop, I suggest cgtrader or turbosquid, as static props can come from anywhere.  But, you're not going to find wearable props there.

• Sketchfab has some backpacks (some for free) if you just want a prop, like Steven193 said they won't be proper wearables in the DAZ sense, but you can parent them and fit them etc. and they can look really good. 

• My product "The Divide" has a realistic backpack with lots of movement morphs
  • DarkEdgeDesign said:

My product "The Divide" has a realistic backpack with lots of movement morphs

I like that outfit, have you tried it on a genesis male, with a bit of fiddling do you think it would work ? 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,031

I have a couple of Swiss computer backpacks. Love them, but I don't think I have ever seen a 3D version made. While there are a lot of great combat backpacks, like The Divide, ones for computer gear and other stuff, not so much. I did find in my runtime, Future Wilderness and Strip Mall had backpacks that you might find in a school. I am still tracking down other backpacks, purses and bags that are floating around in my runtime so I can categorize them so I can find them when I NEED them.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,869

Backpack in this, which is meant (more or less) to be a school pack https://www.daz3d.com/book-smart-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

The character is toon, but her stuff isn't, particularly.

• DarkEdgeDesign said:

My product "The Divide" has a realistic backpack with lots of movement morphs

It's ok. But not for G8M with any muscle morphs. Would be nice to have a version made for G8M, so the straps would fit properly. I've fiddled and fiddled, but the straps, especially up at the neck and trapezius muscles, just don't work well.

• Belatedly moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio question.