I need a good snake head morph for G8F and will pay anything to get one

I really want a good anthro snake/lamia, and while the body of Lamia for Genesis 8 Female by sixus1 is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, I'm still lacking a proper snake head morph. The snake morph from HFS Ultimate Shapes look way too human, and the lizard head morphs from Renderosity are not very good at all. As stated in the title, I'm prepared to pay practically anything to have a good morph like this made.

Here's a google doc that lays out what I'm looking for in detail as well as links for a bunch of visual references: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VubhqrHB2rZTbZrgO5S-WgRzlNcxMC26wrxiEmJ_2YY/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,248
    edited July 2021

"Anything"

In this place, thou art brave or um, will stick with brave. How broke would you like to become? I'd like a brand new hefty computer with RTX 3090 and all the bells and whistles lol [that's over 5 grand for anybody doing the math]  ... and would also require the purchase price for said Lamia so the matching could be done lol ...

Seriously though, I don't think, esp. with Hexagon, that such a head morph for G8F is possible. One could put a snake head on her as a geograft and hide her head.

If I were you wanting such a figure, RawArt would be my PA of choice to contact. He might be able to pull that off.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • loneclawloneclaw Posts: 12

Honestly, I'm more worried about making an offer and completely overshooting what anyone would have ever asked for than I am of not being able to afford to hire an artist.

That said, I very much appreciate your advice. <3