I install the products manually, I use Daz

Knipsel.PNG
456 x 338 - 14K

Comments

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 2014

its an unexplained error when copying

and I can see that the issue is that the pz2 has 0 bytes

so the file wont copy over weird that its happening on a manual install only normally happens on DIM installs when I create dummy files I had to put some dummy info in blank files.

all I can suggest is take note of which files wont install (I presume all 0 byte pz2 dummy pose files) and use a text editor to recreate a file of that name. And then place in the correct pose folder

or use a different extraction program to extract the files from the zip file if you are using WinRar download 7zip if you are on a Mac I am not sure of your different program options.

Post edited by NeilV_1 on
  • SasjeSasje Posts: 835
    edited December 1969

NeilV 1 said:
    its an unexplained error when copying

and I can see that the issue is that the pz2 has 0 bytes

so the file wont copy over weird that its happening on a manual install only normally happens on DIM installs when I create dummy files I had to put some dummy info in blank files.

all I can suggest is take note of which files wont install (I presume all 0 byte pz2 dummy pose files) and use a text editor to recreate a file of that name. And then place in the correct pose folder

or use a different extraction program to extract the files from the zip file if you are using WinRar download 7zip if you are on a Mac I am not sure of your different program options.

Thanks NeilV
    I know now the problem it has somthing to do with a new ZIP file :-)

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Windows built-in zip utility doesn't like zip files with 0k length files, use a free utility like 7-Zip. DIM doesn't seem to have a problem with them but it only works with zips from DAZ.

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

jestmart said:
    Windows built-in zip utility doesn't like zip files with 0k length files, use a free utility like 7-Zip. DIM doesn't seem to have a problem with them but it only works with zips from DAZ.

DIM can have a problem with 0 byte files this is why as a PA I am not allowed to supply them any more, and is why I add at at least one word of text to these dummy files now.