How can I merge clothes onto the character's skeleton?

Hey there, every time I add a piece of clothing, it comes with its own rig.  I can't delete that rig because it deletes the entire object.  I only want to use one skeleton (the main character) and then merge the clothes onto him while keeping the weights correct.  I tried making an FBX and clicked that checkbox "Merge clothing into figure skeleton," but when I import that very same FBX back into Daz Studio, the clothes still have rigging.  When I import the character to Blender (using Diffeomorphic), I can unparent the clothes and drag them to the Character skeleton, but then the weights go with it.  Can someone help me out?

I'm using Genesis 8, if it matters.  DAZ Studio 4.15.

Comments

• For Daz Studio use or for another application?

• cogentjincogentjin Posts: 0

Hey there, thanks for responding and wondering about my question.  Since then I joined a Discord server about Daz and was told multiple times that what I wanted isn't possible with Daz so I have to use Blender.  Basically I'm making a model for Unity but for vertices reasons I need to use Blender first.  If anybody else has this question and wants to know, you need to use 'Armature Deform' with 'Automatic Weights' and it will basically merge the clothes and armature together.