LAMH Error

I am hoping someone can assist me with an error I got after I installed Look At My Hair. The error I got is:

writeAuth: Couldn't open configuration file for writing

I installed it via DIM and when I open Daz i got the above error. I then uninstalled via DIM and open Daz and still getting the message. 

Everything seems to work with LAMH installed or uninstalled with that annoying message pop up But How can I get rid of this message and get LAMH  installed. 

Please advise

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,012

If you have the free viewer installed, uninstall that before loading the LAMH.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,452

And don't forget the serial number to activate the plugin.

• Catherine3678ab said:

If you have the free viewer installed, uninstall that before loading the LAMH.

I think that may have been it, I just kept uninstalling and reinstalling and it seems to have work. The plugin is active and I know longer get that error message when Daz Starts up. So now to get some furry critters from the marketplace and grow some fur. :D Hopefully it all works 

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,012

Yes! :-)

• I can't get LAMH to work with DAZ v 4.16. Have completely uninstalled and re-installed and nothing changed.

With some trouble I had it working with an earlier version.

I don't have the free player installed, I have the two plugins LAMH and LAMH Catalyzer. I also have serial numbers for them but it won't let me enter them in the Plugins window no matter what I click. Is there a different way to enter the serial numbers now or is something broken?

When I try to use it, it crashes, don't know if it's a software issue or plugin-registration issue.

Any help would be appreciated.