Sobek HD Crocodile for Genesis 8 Male Tail controls

CheetahkaCheetahka Posts: 168

Where are the tail controls for Sobek HD Crocodile for Genesis 8 Male? Does it matter that im using the heroic proportions? I've selected the main model body and looked under the perimeters, shaping and posing tabs. Looked for either the "actor" or "tail" sub category and nothing. I also tried just selected the tail attachment as well with no results. I've used various other models with tails before but I just can't seem to find the tail controls for this model. Maybe it's in a different area I'm not aware of can anyone asisst me in this?

Sincerely,

Jacob G.

Comments

• It appears not to have any pose cotrnols, so you will need to work some other way - e.g. select all, or a selection, of tail segments and pose them together (using a sldier or enabling Secondary nodes in the Tool Settings pane and using the Viewport gizmo).

• CheetahkaCheetahka Posts: 168

Richard Haseltine said:

It appears not to have any pose cotrnols, so you will need to work some other way - e.g. select all, or a selection, of tail segments and pose them together (using a sldier or enabling Secondary nodes in the Tool Settings pane and using the Viewport gizmo).

Arrrrgh really, well that... is unfortunate.  I know you can move individual segments with the sliders xyz all that but what are  you refering to with the "enabling secondary nodes in the tool setting pane...using the VP gizmo? I only know the basics so bare with me angel

• If you have a posing tool active (Universal or rotation in this case) then in Window>Panes(Tabs)>Tool Settings theer is a Secondary Nodes check box - enable that, and make sure that Rotation is on in the buttons that are then activasted, and if you select multiple bones of the tail they will all respond (limits permitting) when you click and drag on the little control gizmo that appears at the origin of the last selected bone.

• CheetahkaCheetahka Posts: 168

Thanks I'll pay around with that setting and see how it goes I added the pane under posing tab so I have easy access to it!