New Computer/New Problem/Old Error Message

DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,382

I just got a new computer and am in the process of basically importing and reinstalling all my software. I installed Daz yesterday and had no problems opening it and setting up my workspace the way I like it. The only problem was I didn't have any of my content on the new computer yet. Thankfully, that process is almost over. My problem is I keep getting the attached error message whenever I try to open the program. I used to get it when I'd download something in DIM and then open Daz to fast. When it happened, I'd just close Daz, give it a sec and restart. But now, it happens every time. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Capture.PNG
810 x 272 - 74K

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189

Did you install PostgreSQL from your content library or however your installing you products? You usually get that message if it wasn't installed I believe. It's been a long time that I got that message

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,382

I just went to Daz3D and downloaded from the site. Fresh start like I was new.

PostgreSQL is a stand alone app that needs installed or DS won't work

Okay. Where do I find that?

Go to My Account>Product Library go to the search bar and type in PostgreSQL and then search and it will show results under the search bar

Nailed it! Thanks for the help! Kinda wish that would have just been part of the download process. Good thing for me you knew what it was. Thanks again.

When they first started doing that we even got confused. We spent probably a week or two telling the people the same thing. Some of us had a statement pre written so all we had to do is copy and paste. Glad you got it going.