Bullet Proof Vests for Genesis 8 male and Female

Hi there, 

As a suggestion/request for upcoming designs I would love to see some one create a standard bullet proof vests and/if which can be worn underneath clothing like overalls or jacket. 
Not a bulky design, but kinda more like a slim fit design. Doesn't need any logo or naming (like Police or FBI etc) just plain will be fine. 

I have seen other types of Vests on Daz3d, but I think they are too bulky.

e4cdb2f3a37d3b04c876d315a36a61a8--grand-theft-auto-michael-okeefe.jpg
236 x 402 - 16K

Comments

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126
    edited July 2021

Will this one work?

https://www.daz3d.com/flak-vest

or do you need a concealable(under the clothes type) one?

edit:the one I linked is for Genesis.I don't have it so not certain the autofit would work well on it.

Post edited by IceCrMn on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,503
    I know a company that's developing a hot water deformable 6mm thick nomex/polypropylene matrix vest suitable for use as a stab & bullet proof vest. Clever idea only possible due to their analysis capability. Could be simulated with a 0.6cm geoshell and a trans map.
  • wintoonswintoons Posts: 371

IceCrMn said:

Will this one work?

https://www.daz3d.com/flak-vest

or do you need a concealable(under the clothes type) one?

edit:the one I linked is for Genesis.I don't have it so not certain the autofit would work well on it.

Yeah I have that one. And it's good. I have auto fitted the flakvest on 8 and it looks good. 

Alhough I would like someone who can make a concealed one like the one I've shown either inside clothing or outside. A thin type design. 
    I can usually edit and adjust the clothing over the vest. 

richardandtracy said:

I know a company that's developing a hot water deformable 6mm thick nomex/polypropylene matrix vest suitable for use as a stab & bullet proof vest. Clever idea only possible due to their analysis capability. Could be simulated with a 0.6cm geoshell and a trans map.

Well if it can, that would be cool to see, 

Actually, here is design I was thinking of from the game Payday 2.
    (Note, I'm interested in the gun and mask, just the vest desgin)

eea99f17603c3309dc5a00f1b79e189b1531c1e8.png
    800 x 450 - 365K