Is it possible to automate the inclusion of frames on the iray server?

It is already known that DAZ does not yet support sending animations to the iRay server.

Doing this process manually is extremely exhausting

However I would like to know if it would not be possible to do the automation of this process via IDE Script, something like getting all the frames of the scene, and triggering the add to queue for each one using the repetition structure or something!

Does anyone know if it is possible and how to do this?
I managed to get this far...

var frame_number = 10for(var i = 0; i <= frame_number; i++){    //add to queue action    // wait finish     Scene.stepTime(1)    oTime = Scene.getTime();    nTime = oTime.valueOf();    print(nTime);}

Post edited by julian_3946236 on

Comments

• OmnifluxOmniflux Posts: 360
    edited July 2021

You are looking for the undocumented DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(...)

exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString)exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString)exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*)exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*,const DzRenderOptions*)exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*,const DzRenderOptions*,int)

Post edited by Omniflux on
  • Omniflux said:

You are looking for the undocumented DzIrayRenderer::exportRenderToBridgeQueue(...)

exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString)exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString)exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*)exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*,const DzRenderOptions*)exportRenderToBridgeQueue(QString,QString,DzCamera*,const DzRenderOptions*,int)

Just bear in mind that undocumented features are liable to change without notice

• scyhocescyhoce Posts: 69

Hey, did you manage to export the render settings along the file?