Front Button nightgown for Genesis 8, will pay for it!

pscott2pscott2 Posts: 18
edited July 2021 in Product Suggestions

I am looking for a front button nightgown for a genesis 8.1 female. It needs to unbutton from the bottom to the top and vice versa, and be adjustible in many ways including length, fitting different body shapes, etc. 

I need someone to midify an existing or create one. Please see the image below. Can anyone help??

nightgown.jpg
392 x 603 - 34K
Post edited by pscott2 on

Comments

• pscott2pscott2 Posts: 18

I am looking for a front button nightgown for a genesis 8 or 8.1 female. It needs to unbutton from the bottom to the top and vice versa, and be adjustible in many ways including length, fitting different body shapes, etc. 

I need someone to modify an existing or create one. Please see the image below. Can anyone help??

nightgown.jpg
    1278 x 849 - 256K
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,015

The granny gown cannot be modified to open at the front by anybody but yourself for yourself. And you would lose all the morphs, etc. 'cause in essence you'd be remaking the clothing item.

Sending you a PM.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,822

we call what you want a brunch coat here

edited July 2021

Catherine3678ab said:

The granny gown cannot be modified to open at the front by anybody but yourself for yourself. And you would lose all the morphs, etc. 'cause in essence you'd be remaking the clothing item.

Sending you a PM.

So, can you do it?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

pscott2 said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Sending you a PM.

So, can you do it?

Check your PM.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,387

Threads merged. Please use the same thread on like subjects

When I start working on it, I'll start a thread in the freebie section with "WIP" in the title. I'll be calling it a brunch coat.

Thanks for the info.  You said: The granny gown cannot be modified to open at the front by anybody but yourself for yourself.

I doubt I know how to do that. I'm just a user, not a creator. Will wait to find it in the "freebie section" as you said..

edited July 2021

pscott2 said:

Thanks for the info.  You said: The granny gown cannot be modified to open at the front by anybody but yourself for yourself.

I doubt I know how to do that. I'm just a user, not a creator. Will wait to find it in the "freebie section" as you said..

Yes I said that about the granny gown. The mesh would require being cut so it could be morphed open. And obviously we cannot redistribute somebody else's mesh or derivative copies of it ;-)

I'm a customer like yourself too. The way it sometimes works in here is that people made their requests for a product and then if interested, a PA makes something and it shows up in the store. However as you seemed to be getting rather anxious for one thought I'd say something 'cause yes I can make one. But it is not going to be the same as if a PA made it.

I expect to be starting it early in the week.

Weather wise we are experiencing heat waves and storms so sometimes computers just have to have a rest ;-)

And for the curious following along, no, there is no money changing hands.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Thanks for clearing things up! Can you let me know when it's finished and how I can acces it? (Using Daz 3d, and rendering in Iray)

Of course. I did find a mesh to help get me started ... and will be starting it in a few minutes :-)

As clothing will fit most figures via auto-follow, and you mentioned it needed to have shape fits; specifically which character shape are you referring to?

Here is the thread for the Brunch Coat.  Click here.

You said, "Of course. I did find a mesh to help get me started ... and will be starting it in a few minutes :-)

As clothing will fit most figures via auto-follow, and you mentioned it needed to have shape fits; specifically which character shape are you referring to?"

I used Genesis 8.1, added body size, and exaggerated the hips and thighs. 

pscott2 said:

You said, "Of course. I did find a mesh to help get me started ... and will be starting it in a few minutes :-)

As clothing will fit most figures via auto-follow, and you mentioned it needed to have shape fits; specifically which character shape are you referring to?"

I used Genesis 8.1, added body size, and exaggerated the hips and thighs. 

Okay.

By the way, to include quotes - when you click on Quote, hover the mouse over the end of the quote on the right side, a little red arrow appears, click on that. Then you can type underneath the quote like I'm doing now.