Steel Town Blastfurnace "Coming Soon!!" [Commercial]

Tony GrantTony Grant Posts: 112
edited January 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

The Steel Town Blastfurnace will give your skyline the look of the past and add extra depth to your scene.
Its loaded with detail inside and out!

image.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 276K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• PorsimoPorsimo Posts: 359
    edited December 1969

That looks great! I guess it's a must have :)

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909
    edited December 1969

Will there be/can we see an interior with a molten metal pour?

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    edited December 1969

Nice. I can always use another modern (as in non-futuristic, non-steam punk) industrial set piece. Except warehouses, those I have a plethora of.

• Tony GrantTony Grant Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

Yes. I do have three taps and trenches inside around the furnace that head out to the edges. I didn't add the slag gates though.
    An area on the taps is setup to use a glow or fire map. :) it's set to black by default.

• Three WishesThree Wishes Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

Oh, yeah. I'm going to be needing this.

edited December 1969

You can see a bit more of the trenching in this view. :)

image.jpg
    800 x 600 - 57K
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I'm quite happy to hear it will have an interior as well as what looks like a great exterior!

edited December 1969

Inside are the injectors, piping around the lower half of the furnace, some ductwork and the three taps with trenchs. I do plan on offering a few more detail items to go inside and a lighting kit for the exterior. "The actual lights are already in place.:))
    I also provided lots of camera views in and around the furnace to make it easy for you to move around. "This is a monster."
    Lots of items available from other DAZ venders will also work with this set. :)