Looking to hire DAZ3D artist

ten2TENten2TEN Posts: 3
edited July 2021 in Art Studio

Hello, we are looking to hire a DAZ3D artist to create DAZ3D clothing items AND props from already modeled FBX and OBJ files for the Genesis 8.1 figure. There are about 12 clothing items (shirt, pants, shoes, sleeves, wrist bands etc.) and about 8 prop items (shin guards, elbow guards, etc.). All items are already fully modeled and just need to be adapted to clothing and wearable props. A fixed fee will be paid out.

If you are interested you may either post on here with your contact info, message me, or email me directly at (Email removed by mod, please use the Forum PM system to communicate). Serious inquiries only please.

PS - I have already attempted to hire someone via freelancer.com etc. only to end up awarding the job to someone who promised to know what they needed to do and be familiar on how to do it and then once the job was awarded they either abandon it or spike up the price enormousely since they have to learn how to do it. This is why I wanted to directly come on here and look for someone.

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments